I know that when they go back into the parking garage they have a specific route they drop off people. I thought that offering a tip, would make the driver want to drop me off first. After talking with Chris at length about this, I realized my problem. If they change the route, they could get in trouble or fired. So why are they going to change things up just for a $1 tip. It makes sense to Pre-tip when the service can be raised. It would be nice to be able to pre-tip your waiter before your meal, or instance.
Interested to hear your thoughts, or any of your pre-tip experiments. Onto the finds. Since my last post I have found:
- 1 nickel and 1 penny on Washing Machine at MSP Hampton Inn
- 3 pennies at Schnuck's
- A HUGE find of 17 Quarters, 4 dimes and 2 nickels in Coin Return slot of Coinstar. It was so awesome, I had to take 2 separate handfuls just to get it all!
- 1 dime, 1 penny & 1 Canadian Cent under the Coinstar machine
- 4 pennies at Mall with Marti- 2 at Victoria's Secret (Oh, Behave!)
- 1 quarter, 1 dime and 2 pennies, again, in the Coin Return slot of the Coinstar machine
Total since last post - $5.36
Total for the Race - $280.91